Install your UNIBOX controller:
- Position the UNIBOX controller near the modem, and the Switch.
- Connect the power adapter cable into the power port behind the UNIBOX, and connect the other end of the cable to the power socket. Verify the power light is lit.
- Connect the LAN cable in the LAN port behind the UNIBOX, and connect the other end of the cable to the switch.
- Connect the internet (ISP) cable in the WAN port behind the UNIBOX.
LAN port configuration
After you connect the UNIBOX
Your computer/laptop will obtain IP address on DHCP mode from UNIBOX. The IP address will be in the range of 10.10.10.x (where x= range from 1-255)
To check IP address of your computer
- Click Start button on your keyboard.
- Click Run. Or type Run, and Press Enter.
- Type “cmd”, and press Enter. The command prompt window will appear.
- Type “ipconfig” and press Enter.
- Check the IP address, which will be in range of 10.10.10.x (where x= range from 1-255). The gateway IP address will be 10.10.10.1, which is the default gateway IP address.
- Ping to the default gateway IP address, which is 10.10.10.1. You will receive successful ping reply. (Type Ping, then space, and then type the default gateway IP address, and press Enter)