UNIBOX allows administrator to manually block the user account for internet access temporarily. It is called to expire user. Once the user is expired, the user will not get Internet access. Unlike delete, the administrator can unexpire the user at later point in time. Use this option to temporarily block user's access, if necessary.
All user details will remain intact in the expired state. However, the system automatically cleans up (deletes) expired users after 3 months of being inactive.
To Expire User
- Open web browser. Type 10.10.10.1 (gateway IP), or type http://login.secureunibox.com/(domain name) and press Enter.
- UNIBOX Administration screen appears. Click Authentication tab.
- Click the List Users link (in the left pane) under Users Authentication:: List Users page appears.
- Click the Full Name of the user to view the user details. Authentication:: User Details page appears.
- Click Expire User link (in the left pane). Authentication:: Expire User page appears.
6. Click the Expire User button, to temporarily deactivate the internet of the user.