UNIBOX allows administrators to create new social media entry.
Social media feature needs templogin user. Please create a templogin user with username as 'templogin' and password as 'templogin123' if it is not created already. (Go to New User under Tools tab, and create a new user)
To login to Social Media with UNIBOX
- Open web browser. Type 10.10.10.1 (gateway IP), or type http://login.secureunibox.com/(domain name) and press Enter.
- UNIBOX Administration screen appears. Click Authentication
- Click New Social Media link (in left pane) under Social Media Authentication:: New Social Media page will appear.
4. Select the type of Social Media from the Social Media Type drop down menu.
5. To know how to get the Client ID and Client Secret, click the Download link in the front of the Social Media type in the table. (Follow the instructions from the downloaded PDF file. And you will get the Client ID and Client Secret code)
6. Enter the Client ID and Client Secret code in the Client ID and Client Secret
7. Click Submit to save the changes.
Note: Social media feature needs templogin user. Please create a templogin user with username as 'templogin' and password as 'templogin123' if it is not created already.
8. Click Portal Page link (in left pane) under Portal Authentication :: Portal Page will appear.
9. In the External Portal Page the URL will appear. Click Submit to save the changes. The URL will be saved under the List Portals Click the URL in the table, or you can copy and paste the URL from the External Portal Page filed to the web browser.
10. You will be redirected to the portal page. Click the type of Social Media you have configured. Enter the username and password in the Username and Password field, and click Login.