The User Agent Reports page displays various user agent reports based on the browser, operating system and number of user’s information.
To view the User Agent report in UNIBOX
- Open web browser. Type 10.10.10.1 (gateway IP), or type http://login.secureunibox.com/(domain name) and press Enter.
- UNIBOX Administration screen appears. Click Reports tab.
- Click the User Agent Reports link (in the left pane) under User Agent link. Reports:: User Agent Reports page appears.
4. Select the type of report from the Report Type drop down menu. The options are:
- Browser Vs Number of Users: Display the total number of users who are used particular browser over a time period.
- Operating System Vs Number of Users: Display the total number of users who have used particular operating system over a time period.
5. Select the dates from the Time Interval
6. Select the display type of report from the Display Type drop down menu. The options are:
- Tabular Report
- Graphical Report
7. Click the Display Report button, the report will be displayed in a table.