UNIBOX allows administrator to export user accounting and session information for the given user for backup purpose. The report is exported in csv format.
To export User Accounting
- Open web browser. Type 10.10.10.1 (gateway IP), or type http://login.secureunibox.com/(domain name) and press Enter.
- UNIBOX Administration screen appears. Click Authentication tab.
- Click the List Users link (in the left pane) under Users link. Authentication:: List Users page appears.
- Click the Full Name of the user in the table. Authentication:: User Details page appears.
- Click Export Accounting link (in the left pane). Authentication:: Export Accounting page appears.
6. Select the dates duration from the calendar, and click Search Csv link appears below.
7. Click the Csv link, to view the accounting report in CSV format.