The device monitoring status page displays the monitoring status of devices. One should ensure that Device Monitoring is enabled in Network Section of UNIBOX. It displays the real-time network status in a tabular format. If the devices is down, the entry will be shown red. All up devices are shown green. The table displays the Name of the device, IP Address, MAC Address, Vendor, Status and monitored time for each device.
To view device monitoring status in UNIBOX
- Open web browser. Type 10.10.10.1 (gateway IP), or type http://login.secureunibox.com/(domain name) and press Enter.
- UNIBOX Administration screen appears. Click Reports tab.
- Click the Monitoring link (in the left pane) under Monitoring link. Reports:: Monitoring page appears.
4. Click the IP Address in the table to view the monitoring report.
5. Click the Name of the device in the table to edit the device details.
6. Click the View Map button to view the location of the device on Google Map (Latitude and Longitude should be configured).