To Enable Web Cashing and Proxy in UNIBOX
- Click the Tools
- Click the Caching/ Proxy link (in the left pane) under Caching/ Proxy link. Tools :: Caching/ Proxy page appears.
3. Select the Enable Proxy check box to enable the proxy service on UNIBOX.
4. Select the Enable Caching check box to enable the caching service on UNIBOX.
5. Select the cache timeout value from the drop down menu. The options are:
6. Enter the time as per selected value from the drop down menu, after which the cache page is considered absolute.
Note: The value should not be more than 30 days. If the field is kept blank, UNIBOX will take the default value- 24 Hrs.
7. Enter the storage limit for caching web pages in the Cache Limit field. UNIBOX will store webpage locally until this limit is reached.
Note: If the field is kept blank, UNIBOX will take the default value- 512 MB.