UNIBOX allows administrators to configure and upload SSL certificate in UNIBOX. The certificate are used to enable secure authentication, and administration in UNIBOX.
Currently UNIBOX only support self-signed certificate - login.secureUnibox.com. This certificate is uploaded by default in UNIBOX and is activated whenever the administrator switches to secure authentication mode.
Later versions of UNIBOX will support certificates signed by certificate authority (CA).
To configure certificates
- Open web browser. Type 10.10.10.1 (gateway IP), or type http://login.secureunibox.com/(domain name) and press Enter.
- UNIBOX Administration screen appears. Click Authentication tab.
- Click Certificate link (in left pane) under Portal link. Authentication:: Certificate page will appear.
4. Select the radio button under Certificate.
5. Click Submit, to save the changes.