This section explains the WiFiLAN Dashboard.
It provides an overview of the current status of all your hotspots. Please note that information is compiled daily and gets reset at midnight.
The top line (the 6 tiles) shows summary information for all the hotspots.
- The first tile shows the total upload and download information.
- The second tile shows the total number of free users.
- The third tile shows the number of paid users.
- The fourth tile shows the number of prepaid users who used the service today.
- The fifth tile shows the total number of hotspots configured in the system.
- The sixth tile shows new signups for today.
The next section shows various charts and graphs giving details of various hotspots.
|Type of Graph||Description|
|Top Hotspots by Data usage||This pie chart shows the top locations by their today's data usage. The total data usage is calculated by adding upload and download usage.|
|Top hotspots by user count||This pie chart shows the top locations by their today's login count.|
|Deployment Status||This chart shows the ratio of total users who used the service today vs the total number of online users.|
|Online users by location||This line graph shows the total number of users online currently for top 10 locations|
|Online users by hour||This chart shows the total number of online users since midnight|
|User distribution by device type||This chart shows the distribution of devices on all the hotspots - mobile, laptops and tablets.|
|User distribution by vendor type||This chart shows the distribution of type/brand of devices being used on the hotspots.|
|Social login Stats||This chart shows the total number of users logged via social media - Facebook, google, twitter and linkedin.|
|Social Media Reach||This chart shows total number of users who were reached via social media.|