To configure DHCP settings
- Click Network
- Click the DHCP link (Under Network tab).
- Click DHCP link (in the left pane). Network :: DHCP Settings page appears.
4. Enter the LAN IP address of the LAN port in the LAN IP Address
5. Enter the subnetmask IP address of the LAN port in the LAN Netmask
6. Enter the current running network IP address in the Resultant Network
7. Select the Advanced Configuration check box to enable the fields to further configure the DHCP server.
8. Enter the first IP address number of the range of DHCP IP address in the IP Pool Start
9. Enter the last IP address number of the range of DHCP IP address in the IP Pool End
10. Enter the time in seconds for DHCP lease in the Lease Interval The lease will automatically be renewed after the given time interval.
11. Enter a name for the range of IP address in the Domain Name
12. Click Submit to save the changes.