The Dashboard provides admin to view the detailed summary and status of particular hotspot the admin selects.
To view the Dashboard
- Select the hotspot from the Select Hotspot drop down field (top left of the page). Or click the small arrow (left bottom corner) on the hotspot box.
- Click the Dashboard link under AP Management link (in the left pane). Hotspot Dashboard page will be displayed.
AP Management Dashboard
5 Tiles of Dashboard
The blue tile (on the top of the Dashboard) shows the number of AP’s added in the selected hotspot.
- The green tile (below the blue tile) of the Dashboard shows the Up AP’s in the hotspot.
- The red tile (below the blue tile) of the Dashboard shows the Down AP’s in the hotspot.
- The yellow tile (below the blue tile) of the Dashboard shows the Zombie AP’s (Zombie AP’s are the AP’s which are newly added to the dashboard, but not communicated with the dashboard) added in the hotspot.
- The violet tile (below the blue tile) of the Dashboard shows the Online Users in the hotspot.
Hotspot Map Location
- The second section of the Dashboard displays the google map location of the hotspot.
The last section displays the Data Usage graph and the Online Users graph.