This section displays the list of internal portal pages configured in UniBox. Since we have different controllers,each of this portal is assigned to a controller.Multiple portals can be associated to a single controller profile. But at a given time only one of them could be in active state.Each entry contains the name of the Portal ,Controller and the URL.
Please note that the portal are hosted inside UniBox so these portals are not accessible from outside UniBox. To access them from remote site, one needs to change the domain name of the portal with the public IP of UniBox.
Step 1 - Adding a new Portal
Navigate to Authentication>>Portals & add a new portal, as shown below
- Portal Types:
List of available standard portals.
3. Fill all details and click on “Submit & Preview”, your portal would be created.
4. After saving in above step you should get a Success message for portal, refer below
5. To check the created portal go to Authentication>>Portals
6. We have created a portal , but haven’t applied it on any controller, so for that click on apply portal in above image,
7. After clicking on Apply portal above screen will appear, over here you have to select a LAN profile on which you want to apply the created portal, as shown below
Portal login username & password?